Effective date: February 12, 2019
Web Footprints OÜ (“we” or “our”) runs the https://investi-online.it website (hereinafter the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service The Service is the site https://investi-online.it managed by Web Footprints OÜ
- Personal data Personal data is the data of a living individual who can be identified by those data (or those and other information in our possession or which may come into our possession).
- Usage data Usage data is data collected automatically generated by the use of the Service or the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). These usage data may include information such as the computer’s Internet protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our visiting service, time and date of visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking; cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, it may not be possible to use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Web Footprints OÜ uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify users of changes to the service we offer
- To allow users to enjoy, at their own discretion, interactive features of our service
- To provide customer service
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and deal with technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Estonia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Estonia and process it there.
Web Footprints OÜ may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary for:
- Respect a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Web Footprints OÜ
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission on the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, even if we adopt any commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the web page with Google’s Privacy Terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
We have no control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service is not aimed at children under 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information about users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
Changes to this privacy statement
We recommend that you periodically review this Privacy Statement for any changes. Changes to this privacy statement come into effect when they are posted on this page.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://webfootprints.eu/contact-us/