How does that work
Viainvest is a solid group and offers loans at an average interest of 10%. It is one of the few platforms to require a tax certification that, if not sent, causes the application of a 20% tax on that 10% interest, thereby reducing it to 8%.
On Viainvest There is an automatic portfolio.
Viainvest does not provide a secondary market.
The loans on Viainvest are all protected by a repurchase guarantee (or buyback).
- Guarantee of repurchase of expired loans? Yes
What I Like
- Solid and active group in this market for 10 years
- Interest always over 10%
- You can also invest large sums because there is a great deal of availability
What I don’t like
- Little information on loan applicants
- To date the totality of the loans comes from Latvia (impossible to differentiate)
- Taxation of interest at the source
Conclusions (my opinion)
Viainvest is structurally solid and, if it were not for taxation at source, would be a competitor in contention with the best. Unfortunately the question of taxation is complicated and in fact, not to have to pay the second time taxes in Italy on the interest already reduced by 20% I dare not think what we should do.
I recommend it to those who, with a chartered accountant, can understand how to avoid double taxation.